Programs, Energy Trends, Needs and More...
Since 1978, the Nebraska Energy Office has been producing an Annual Report that covers program activities, energy trends and needs and financial expenditures.The latest 58-page Annual Report covering fiscal year 2012 through 2013 is now online. Some of the highlights include:
- Where Nebraskans spent nearly $10 billion in energy costs in 2011.
- Energy costs, consumption and production trends in the state spanning 40 to 50 years.
- A summary of Dollar and Energy Saving Loans since 1990, which totals more than $294 million.
- An accounting of the more than $28 million the agency spent in 2012-2103.
- The final summary of the activities and expenditures under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Energy Office Home
Security, Privacy & Accessibility Policy
State of Nebraska Home