Small Wind Electric Systems: A U.S. Consumerís Guide
The purpose of thisGuide is to provide consumers with basic information about small wind electric systems to help them decide if wind energy will meet their needs. This elemental handbook answers questions such as:
of Nebraska Home
- Is wind energy practical?
- What size of wind turbine is needed?
- What are a turbineís basic parts?
- What do wind energy systems cost?
- Where can installation and maintenance support be found?
- How much electricity will the wind system generate?
- Is there enough wind at the prospective site?
- How is the best wind energy site selected?
- Can the system be connected to the utility grid?